[guide.chat] To Jenny M

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 20:23:42 -0000

Hi Jenny, oh thank you. Yes it was certainly an amazing night. Glad you had
your medicine too with that yummy chocolate icecream. Yeah, I also love
chocolate classics as well as the chocolate clubbing there's just no contest
there you can't beat it. Well I certainly enjoy the stories you send in you are
so talented. I wish I could write like that. I went on a creative writing
course once but didn't get on as well. I guess writing is a gift like with
everything. You either have it or you don't. Love Clare