[guide.chat] To Donna recepies

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 09:13:20 +0100

Good morning Donna
Glad you liked them easy recepies
oh what are you like for eating
I go over the top hahahahaha
look chubby now look bloody shocking not afraid to admit it
not ashamed better to be chubby and healthy then skinny and boney
I have a cousin called Andrea wow she size 8 my goodness i am size 16 now in
tops oh dear not good for some one who is 4 foot and 8 inches

I don't know how these girls cope with aneroxie
must be awful
I'll never get like that no way
have nice day donna
hug for tilly

Love Carol x.x.x.x.

Donna wrot

carol ,these and the burgers a
sound great .will keep the recipe  for my daughter .she loves cooking .she has
baked cakes and biscuits  4 nights on the run now .not doing much for my waist
line .donna