[guide.chat] To Donna my lap top

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 09:41:43 +0100

Good morning Donna
wow your spot on there
I must have turned it off while it was updating itself
but you see I have no patient believe me so messing about all the time with the
switches .

oh dear yes donna you could be spot on there
Thank you for pointing all that out to me  Honestely what am I like

oh not joking Jayne and Daniel on guide must have patient with me swearing at
it hahahahahahaha
I was on the verg of unplugging it all throwing it down the street

This went on sinced 8pm to 11.30pm last night
wow if I hadn't gone to bed I would of probably killed my lap top

the mood I was in

I kissed my screen this morning best of friends again hahahahahahaha

Good job nobody is here when I am screaming in temper

calmed down now .
 thank you donna

Love Carol xxxx