[guide.chat] To Dawn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 19:01:21 +0100

Hi Dawn, Oh I love Celine Dion's music too especially because you loved me oh
what a beautiful song and what an amazing voice she has. I have her greatest
hits CD it's very good. I also love she's like the wind. Oh that's such lovely
news you will be staying with our lovely prince Malcolm while you are in
Manchester visiting family and how cool he's staying with you again next year.
He's a true gent for sure and I know you will enjoy his yummy home cooking. Oh
I better go over there right now and enjoy it all and of course some attention
always lovely and much needed. Hope your skype will soon be fixed. Chat again
soon. Hugs Clare xxxx

Hi Vanessa I enjoyed listening to your daily diary of Malculm's holiday with
you. You deserve a medal only joking Malcolm is a pleasure to have around. He's
threatening to come back up next year.When I go down to Manchester next month I
will stay at Malcolm's for a few days as well as seeing my family.
You have got good taste when it comes to music She's like the wine from Dirty
Dancing and the Celine Dionne song Beoause you loved me are  two of my
favourite songs.
I am unable to use skype is not  running properly My computer teacher is here a
week on Friday but Anthony will still be on holiday until Monday.week.
Hope you are OK and caught up on some rest
.
Due to your amazing ability at creative cooking skills and Malculm's attention
I am looking forward to some of his home made cooking.
looking forward to chatting when skype is working.
Love and hugs Dawn and Chris