[guide.chat] To David L Bailey

Hi David, I'm so happy to hear from you to and to catch up with you. I'm so
happy you are keeping well and busy as I am. I'm so happy to hear your lovely
news I'm very happy for you and that you are enjoying it so much. I wish you
good luck with gaining your qualifications. A new lease of life is always good.
Thank you so much for the encouragement with playing the keyboard I will
certainly keep you updated. Yes my family and I are all keeping well. I'm so
happy to have an extra club to go to now a good start to the new year for me so
let's hope it continues and I find more activities to do. Love Clare