[guide.chat] To Carol Jokes

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 16:54:20 +0100

Hi Carol oh so happy you loved those jokes letters to the council I knew you
would. How cool you passed them onto others and they loved them too especially
your Julie and Julia. OH so happy you had such a lovely day like me. It was
lovely for me to get out for a change. Just replied to your personal email to
me so you will see my day if you haven't already hahahehehehehe. Oh Carol I'm
always quiet. I'm very shy you know hahahahahaha. Well enjoy the soaps as I
will it's all go the way we like it. Enjoy your jacket spud so yummy. I love
the best when they done in the oven I love the crispy skin and the potato all
soft and fluffy inside yummy. I love cheese in mine all melted and butter and
sometimes I have bacon and cheese. I know you don't like bacon so I will have
your share hahaha. I would have had Julia's bacon butty but not egg on toast
but glad you like it. Love Clare xxxx