[guide.chat] Re: To Carol

  • From: "David" <baileydavidl62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:04:32 -0500

Christmas is meant to be about the memories of love shared with others and
that's what I hear in your treasured memories.  Christmas is also meant to
be a time of giving.  This is the time when Christ gave up heaven to live as
a man to offer Salvation to mankind.  We still give at this time of year in
this tradition of giving and that of the wise men bringing gifts to the
infant Christ.  May the Joy of the season fill all of us, that we may share
the gospel with all we meet by sharing Christian love with them.

David Bailey