[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 16:28:51 -0000

Hi Carol, oh dear what a stressful time you all had there and how scary but a
lucky escape for sure. Ah poor James being late for his first day at his new
job as his scooter broke down not good but so glad his bosses understood. It's
such lovely news he got the job so happy for him. Well glad you can see better
now you had your haircut haha. How cool the hairdresser gave you some all
important medicine with those after eights to cheer you up much needed. Enjoy
your mince hot pot. Glad you liked my time with Anna. Well I gave her
chocolates and a home made card last time as I didn't know she would come over
again before going away this was a bonus visit. Well Will young was the winner
of pop idol all those years ago. It's 10 years ago now how scary time flies.
Gareth Gates came second do you remember? I know you will know who he is now.
My mum always preferred Will to Gareth but Gareth was always my number 1
although he's now gone off the music scene. I like Will a lot more than I used
to as like his music a lot more now. Well yes Anna thinks Amelia will win the x
factor too and I agree there so let's hope so. For tea it's sausage dinner and
that aero mousse yummy. Well keep you posted how Jamie's play goes. Oh how
scary a tornado I hope we don't get one. Well enjoy your tea and the soaps as I
will. Love Clare xxxx