[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 15:59:27 -0000

Hi Carol oh I knew you would be so happy I loved all my goodies and my parents
love their cards too. Can't wait to find what Elaine and Simon and kids think
to their things now and can't wait to play pass the parcel on the big day. Glad
your Julie is happy too. Oh that's so funny she said we forgot the piglets oh
yes so we did sorry about that hahahaha. Will have to put them on our list for
next year now. Oh she's so funny and barmy like us but we love it. The barmier
the better we say of course hahahaha. Well yes, we can rest now knowing we have
got each other's parcels ok the post has been very good. Well so glad the
piglets are being well behaved and getting into the Christmas spirit with their
parties too but oh dear fancy Kermit being such a scrooge so will have to talk
nice to our Santa Malcolm hoping he comes to the rescue hahahaha. Well yes all
go in the soaps and how cool Katie will have a Christmas baby. I wonder if Cain
is going out of Emmerdale too. I bet he is. Well let's hope our Phyllis will be
back with us soon. I'm sure she's got her work cut out as cinders as always and
making the rugs. Well enjoy your tea and the soaps as I will. Love Clare xxxx