[guide.chat] To Carol

Hi Carol, oh yes I'm dreading the x factor results too I bet Misha and little
mix will be in the bottom 2 oh dear. Yes it seems Gary Barlow is trying to be
the next Simon Cowell haha. How cool you have now got the x factor single and
are getting Joe's Christmas album next week so I will for sure. Yes I know. I'm
a copycat just like you but why not. We love it haha. I'm taking the dreamboats
and petticoats Christmas CD and Cliff Richard's Christmas CD to Janet's blind
club party. I don't have to take any music to the Monday club party as we have
singer Dave Knight how cool not bad going. How cool you made another cracker
and glad you enjoyed your cottage pie. I had chocolate cake with a good old
cuppa this afternoon. I enjoyed my toast with sardines for tea and aero mousse
and will have caramel nibbles later as well as my hot chocolate before bed so
my medicine in a big way. Yes it's cold here to so have the best place home
keeping warm for sure. Well it seems we both have a quiet week this week as
your carer is off for a week and I don't have my blind clubs so we both won't
have as much to tell but I will be making up for lost time at dance on Tuesday
for sure. Lots of love your special friend Clare xxxx