[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 13:42:49 -0000

Hi Carol, oh so happy you now understand the countdown game how cool. Oh yes,
you lost the plot there putting good morning on Phyllis email so funny I'm sure
she will laugh too. Oh that's such lovely news Wayne is being discharged from
hospital with his arm as he's doing so well so happy and lovely news for
Christmas. Ah such a shame you have to wait even longer for your parcel but I
can promise you it will be well worth waiting for. Yes how amazing we both
having mince for tea so psychic twins again. Yes all go in the soaps and how
cool Amy gives birth tonight. Well yes it's my quiet week next week but Anna
told me she's going to come over as a bonus visit as she won't see me for a few
weeks after that as she's going to New Zealand for Christmas and will be there
for a month so she said she wants to see me before she goes ah how lovely of
her. She goes on 16 December and comes back on 13 January not bad going. So
that means she will either come to see me on Thursday or Friday of next week so
look forward to that. It all depends on her working hours. Her job is flexible
so she doesn't always work the same days and times every week. She still misses
her job with me as at least she knew her routine and what she was doing. Well
yes even though it's my quiet week I have my parties to look forward to well
worth waiting for. Well that's ideal you and Julia sorting out all your cards
and presents tomorrow instead of going to arts and craft so that will be a good
job done. Well chat later about your parcel. Love Clare xxxx