[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 13:58:37 -0000

Hi Carol, oh so happy you had a good chill out Saturday as I did your mince hot
pot so yummy. Yes I enjoyed the x factor too of course and yes if little mix
win that would be good as we haven't had a group win x factor before but it
would also be amazing if Amelia wins or even Craig or Marcus although they
weren't sure about Craig's song choice last night so that may go against him in
the public vote he maybe out. Oh dear I'm dreading the results tonight. For tea
last night I had chicken legs, sausages and roast potatoes and that aero mousse
and chocolate twirling later. Today just a snack for tea as usual. Enjoy that
yummy stew. Oh it's so cool we all have titles on here I love it. How exciting
you will be doing Christmas shopping tomorrow. Can't believe the big day is
only 5 weeks away time's flying by. I'm chilling out tomorrow but Tuesday is
the big day as it's the Christmas show. Barbara is picking me up at 12 PM so we
can have lunch somewhere. I'm treating her to lunch to thank her for taking me
to the show it's the least I can do after all. Then we will meet the others at
the theatre as the show starts at 2.30 PM so will be a very good afternoon.
Keep you posted how it goes. Anna may come Thursday or Friday depending on her
working hours so at least I have 2 things to enjoy there. Anna and Keith fly to
New Zealand in 4 week's time how exciting they will be there a month not bad
going. How lovely it will be for them being there for Christmas. Well have a
good Sunday as I am and of course we have the x factor results later. Love
Clare xxxx