[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 14:06:41 -0000

Hi Carol, oh so happy you had a good time at your Julie's as always your
chicken casserole and trifle so yummy just my thing. Glad you enjoyed the x
factor as I did of course despite all the chaos of a new judge replacing Kelly
who left because of a fall out with Tulisa. I was so happy it was Alexandra
Burke who stepped in but I did think she was a bit strict considering she's
been there herself. Also one of the lads left the risk so Ashley out of new
vibe who were out the other week has took his place. Also the girl group the
rythmics now have a new name little mix so it's all action. My mum thinks Kelly
will be back. Well dreading the result tonight. I'm looking forward to Downton
Abbey of course. Well all my clocks have gone back so saves my dad a job how
cool is that? I enjoyed that much needed extra hour in bed I love it this way
round. Much better than the hour less when the clocks go forward for the
summer. Well yes I'm so happy it's my busiest week. How cool you have a party
on 29 November. I don't blame you not going on concord especially as you have
been on it before so going in the cafe is cool. I have the Christmas show on 22
November so that's my first event. I'm going there with Barbara and we are
meeting up with Sarah from the blind club and her carer Karen. Pat is also
going with some friends not bad going so lots of people there I know. Then my
blind club parties will be on 12 and 14 December. Not sure if the dance party
will be the same week or not. Well I don't like bonfires and fireworks but I'm
sure it's because I have never had sight it's all daunting for me. You are so
lucky to have had sight in the past and enjoyed all that. Our little Meghan
doesn't like fireworks so she must take after her auntie Clare for that. Well
have a good chill out Sunday like me and of course we will both enjoy the x
factor and Downton Abbey. Love Clare xxxx