[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "angela page" <craftymonty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dolphin guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 20:56:45 +0100

Hi Carol,
really sorry to hear of the trouble you had wiht your computer today,i know how
you feel though they are brillient when there working but when they play up you
just want to chuck them out the window,my dads like that when he gets cross
with the computer he tells me to keep away from the window becouse a computer
will be flring out of it.hehe
Oh that was funny when your sware words was read out my mum just walked in i
said it was,nt me and she cracked up she thought it was funny how it was read
out but she also said she could understand you getting mad .
Hope you and the computer are friends still tomorrew.
love
Angela