[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 18:51:18 +0100

Hi Carol, oh what a pain your computer went wrong yet again you not having much
luck at all and even worse it was like it for 3 hours what a nightmare. I'm so
happy you back in action now so let's hope it stays that way. I look forward to
hearing all about your day centre and the rest of your day. I enjoyed dance as
always. No luck on the raffle. I had kitkats with my flask of tea. For tea it
was fish fingers with mash and white sauce and that yummy aero mousse and later
finishing the after eights as well as having my hot chocolate before bed so my
medicine in a big way. Our weather turned out much better but still a bit
windy. Well I hope you have a much needed chill out and lots of medicine after
such a hectic time. It's all action in home and away that storm is causing such
chaos and people are in danger not good. I have heard that Kelly from the x
factor has now gone back to America as she and Tulisa have had a big fall out
oh dear not good. Dad read it me in the paper. Love Clare xxxx