[guide.chat] To Carol

Hi Carol, oh yes, we are both barmy for sure but we love it the best way. Yes I
could hear you screaming inside me but you were so yummy when I was eating you
hahahaha. Oh that's such lovely news you will be going to your Stella's on
Saturday as you not able to go to your Julie's ah your Stella is so lovely for
sure. I know you will have a lovely time and it will be lovely spending quality
time together. Good for you I say. Ah I love the sound of the rug our Phyllis
is making your Sam. Sounds so lovely. I still need to find out what our little
Jamie and Meghan will want on there's. It will be such a lovely surprise for
them from their Auntie Clare for sure. Well Carol enjoy the soaps as I will.
Love Clare xxxx