[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 21:48:59 +0100

Hi Carol, oh so happy you had such a lovely time at day centre your cards so
cool as always. Ah poor Linda having breast cancer but so happy she's doing so
well your card will cheer her up for sure. So glad you had Victoria sponge with
a good old cuppa. Ah poor Wayne it must be awful for him and even worse it will
take 3 months for his arm to heal it will get so boring for him if he's used to
going out so much and being active. I hope and pray he will be better soon. I'm
sure not being able to drive will be the hardest for him of all. I enjoyed
being the dancing queen as always and took my flask of tea and kitkats. No luck
on the raffle. For tea it was a chicken pie from Greg's bakery and a custard
doughnut so had a nice change but I made up for that lack of medicine later
with some orange matchmakers and now a hot chocolate. Well glad you enjoyed
your tea as I did and Emmerdale of course. It's all action with Marlon and
Laurel. I enjoyed home and away too of course. Well Carol I hope you enjoy
coffee club tomorrow. I will keep you posted on my time with Barbara. It's been
cold, windy and raining here too so let's hope it's better tomorrow. OH yes, I
love the corrie gossip you send in. Love Clare xxxx