[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 16:27:54 +0100

Hi Carol, oh yes I know how typical it is the sun has come out now at the wrong
time that's always the case. Yes it's my quiet week coming up oh dear not good
but I'm going to try for sure to get to visit Pat as that will give me
something to look forward to. Oh how cool you will soon have all your Christmas
events. My first party is on 12 December which is the buffet and singer at the
Monday blind club. Then the next day is the dance party. Then on Wednesday is
Janet's blind club which of course is 14 December and even better that day is
my mum's birthday how amazing is that? We also have the Sunday night dance
party but not sure what date that is yet. Oh yes we both love our traditions
they keep us going for sure. We both love the build up to Christmas. Our
favourite time of year. Well Carol so happy you have that all important
medicine I love rollos but flakes are my favourite. Your tea so yummy. Well
enjoy the soaps as I will. Love Clare xxxx