[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 22:20:36 +0100

Hi Carol, oh yes all go in the soaps the way we like it I felt so sorry for
poor Fizz and poor Audrey. Oh imagine that situation in real life what a
nightmare doesn't bear thinking about. Well I have heard that there's a
storyline in Emmerdale involving little Sarah coming up soon she's going to be
sick but don't know all the details so more action. Well yes we agree bank
holidays seem to be boring now as not much going on and yes my mum has also
said this summer holiday has been the most boring one yet as not many kids
around playing out such a shame but how things change and sometimes it's not
for the best. Yes I'm looking forward to my weekend with Auntie Pearl it will
be so lovely to have quality time with her for sure. Not long to go now only a
week away it's so exciting. Let's hope we get out this weekend and also hope
Anna is able to come over it will be lovely to catch up with her for sure. Well
Carol have a lovely time at your Julie's as always and of course enjoy the x
factor as I will. Chat again on Sunday. Love Clare xxxx

Hi Clare
oh the soaps very good tonight.

Oh dear,not good that poor Audrey got caught out over her boyfriend being a
transgender oh my god how awful that Kylie is,dangerous isn't she?
always causing trouble
hey clare she is worst than that Tracie Barlow and that is saying somthing
isn't it?
oh my god all action tonight
Clare is little Sara in emmerdale ill or somthing?
because debbie her mum got blood results didn't she?
what do you think?

Oh can't wait now untill you go to your Auntie pearls on Friday 2nd now
Nice change of scenery for you yes,lets hope now anna comes to you next week at
some stage
well lets hope its not raining so you can go out with your Auntie pearl this
weekend

We think bank holidays are so boring now no events any more like it used to be
all changed now

shame really
Hey clare our Julie told me its been the quietest 6 weeks holidays she has ever
seen for long time
not one child has been seen playing football or girls playing on roller skates
or kids riding on bikes very weird

not good

Right take care