[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "Dawn Watson" <dawnyhen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 23:02:59 -0000

Hi Carol, hope you enjoyed your meal out with your carer. Don't know if you
were back for the Chase it was celebrities who were on today and the money was
for charities. All 4 Chasers took part in  the game and they were all dressed
up.£22000 was raised for charity.
I had a bet with Chris that in Emmerdale Chas would be found not Guilty and I
was right. Corrie was also good tonight.  I am also watching Text Santa and
have seen Corrie at Xmas it will also be showing some more later on.
If I don't email you in the morning have a lovely Xmas at your sisters and  a
lovely break, I won't bother saying don't eat too much because I know this is
impossible.
Best Wishes
Chris and Dawn

xxxxx