[guide.chat] To Carol

Hi Carol, Oh so happy you had such a lovely day yesterday at your Stella's your
buffet so yummy just my thing and you certainly lived up to your name of miss
piggy there hahahaha. How cool you went to the park enjoying the lovely weather
and even went on the swings not bad going. Oh I just love swings too. I never
grew up either lol. And why not. The best way. I haven't been on a swing for
years but certainly would if I got chance. Oh I love those 99 icecreams the
flake being the best bit of course. Well enjoy your pub lunch today and how
cool you have a jubilee party in coffee club tomorrow a lovely busy time for
you. Love Clare xxxx