[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 17:33:32 +0100

Hi Carol, oh so happy you had such a lovely time at the jubilee party and I
know you were in your element with all those yummy goodies as I would be. What
lovely decorations and activities. Your home made hat sounds lovely and you
were certainly dressed up well for the party. It's certainly lovely memories
for you there. I'm having a good chill out day. I had chocolate cake with a
cuppa this afternoon. Just enjoyed my chips with chicken nuggets from the
chippy and my aero mousse and later will have something else while enjoying the
soaps but not sure what yet so my medicine in a big way. Have a good rest of
the day and of course enjoy the soaps as I will. Love Clare xxxx