[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 20:07:35 +0100

Hi Carol, oh you so funny. Now I never share my chocolate it's too good to
share hahahahaha. Now that really would be a miracle if I did. I think you have
more chance of winning the lottery hahahahaha. Worth a try though. I just had
the flake while enjoying the first part of the soaps. Oh so happy you had a
good day enjoying the lovely weather sitting in the gardens having icecream. I
love water fountains too they so relaxing to listen to. How cool you treated
yourself to new denim skirt and summer top not bad going. Your tea so yummy. Oh
dear fancy you missing the queen that's not good. Your James was certainly very
lucky there and got photo. Well have a good day tomorrow. Keep you posted on
dance. Love Clare xxxx