[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 21:16:05 +0100

Hi Carol, oh so happy you love my voice mail. Yeah, I'm so happy to have
finally been able to send one in at last so you can all put my voice to my name
cool yea. I know I may have sounded a bit nervous but I will certainly get
better with practice I know it. Remember this is my first time of sending voice
mail out. Well yes Carol I certainly enjoyed the voice it will be serious stuff
next week with the semi final. Shame Toni was knocked out I thought she was
amazing. Oh well never mind. Other good ones got in. Well yes I certainly look
forward to hearing others voices on here we haven't heard yet. Oh Carol I loved
yours and Malcolm's voice mail last night very good and funny. Anyway thank you
so much for getting me into doing voice mails it's very much appreciated. Love
Clare xxxx