[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 16:22:09 +0100

Good afternoon Carol, oh so happy you enjoyed coffee club as always and glad
you got that medicine with that yummy chocolate orange cake just my thing.
Shame you came close at bingo but not close enough. That happens to me a lot.
Better luck next time. Oh that bat would scare me too I'm not good with
insects. Your cottage pie so yummy and of course you have that medicine with a
kitkat. Our checkup at the dentist went so well such a relief and so happy it's
all over now for another 6 months. Luckily we managed to dodge the rain. Oh yes
Carol I remember when you did knitting and you found it a struggle but at least
you tried that's what matters. I'm going to ask my mum to help me do some of
the patterns Vanessa sent in how cool. I enjoyed doing scarves and blankets in
the past. Well just had chocolate cake with a cuppa. I certainly don't tell the
dentist how much I love my chocolate fix haha. For tea it's meat pie and that
aero mousse and later some malteesers so my medicine in a big way. I'm having a
rest from twirling hahahaha. Have a good rest of the day. Love Clare xxxx