[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 17:29:09 +0100

Hi Carol, oh fancy me getting all those answers right Oh now that shows I'm
your psychic twin hahahaha. What a good idea of your James. I'm so excited to
be getting a bar of chocolate as a prize so more medicine for me so happy. Well
time's flying by today and I can also tell I have lost an hour of that all
important beauty sleep not so good. I will sleep well tonight. Let's hope we
have a good summer this year for a change. Well I have a lovely busy week ahead
great. Love Clare xxxx