[guide.chat] To Carol

Good afternoon Carol, I'm so happy you enjoyed the voice as I did and yes it
will certainly take some getting used to as it's a bit different to the x
factor but very good. We need something a bit different. Yes I like it that
they are judged on only their voices as they sing with the judges backs to them
so they can't see what they look like. Then if the judges like the contestant's
singing they turn around. I think it's much better and as they are only judging
on the voice it should have more chance of recognising real talent. I think on
the x factor looks counts for too much although I can understand why it's like
that. On the x factor they want the whole package. Not just the voice but the
looks as well. Yeah, it remains to be seen how well the voice will do. I'm
certainly going to listen to it every week now. Glad you enjoyed some of
Britain's got talent too. Ah that's such lovely news Amanda Holden has had a
baby and Holly Rose what a lovely name. Well now let's see. Family fortunes.
Something you brush with. Well a toothbrush, a clothes brush, a hairbrush, a
paintbrush and a pastry brush. Those brushes some people use when they have
baked a pie and they brush either egg or milk on top it helps it to brown I
think. Love Clare xxxx