[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 18:59:44 -0000

Hi Carol oh thank you. Well there's well over 20 people in the riverside club
most of them go to our other clubs and some already live in the complex there.
It's called riverside as it's held in the community centre of a complex of
flats called the riverside. Yes our kids are having fun they now playing with
Leggo. Well I always listen to the soaps on my cordless headphones so I'm well
away now as it' blocks out any noise so I will be able to listen to the soaps
in peace in my own way it's ideal and even better I get audio description so
don't have to rely on my mum to tell me the quiet parts. Glad you got your
medicine as I have I'm having a twirl but being very careful as don't want to
get dizzy hahahaha. Enjoy the soaps. Love Clare xxxx