[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 12:58:04 -0000

Hi Carol I'm so happy you liked my day at dance yesterday apart from the
heating of course. I knew you would be as shocked as we all were at them not
having heating on and my parents weren't happy either when I told them. I have
asthma so I can soon get sick so it's not good for me being in freezing
conditions for long and on top of that being totally blind and have to sit a
lot even though I do a lot of dancing I still sit a lot. Well more than the
sighted people anyway. It's also not good for the elderly members as they can
soon get sick too. Well let's hope they sort this heating problem out soon
otherwise no one will want to go including me so it will all go downhill really
fast which would be a shame. Glad you enjoyed it last night in the guide cinema
good for you haha. Yes those films Vanessa sends in are always very good as is
all the info. Oh that's so chocking about that lad being attacked badly what's
the world coming to. Well hope you enjoyed your coffee club as always and I
look forward to hearing all about it. Going to Janet's blind club soon so chat
later when I get back. Keep you posted how it goes. Love Clare xxxx