[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 22:43:37 -0000

Hi Carol, I'm so happy I was able to put your mind at rest there and also to
help Jenny to post on here. It's so good we are now connected so me explaining
all that has certainly been a good thing I'm so happy. Oh I love those 2 new
titles watchdog and detective to add to my long list how cool yes they ideal
for me hahahaha. I love it. Well it was all action in the soaps the way we like
it. Well have a good day tomorrow. Keep you posted how dance goes. Love Clare
xxxx