[guide.chat] To Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 19:37:55 -0000

Good evening Carol, oh so happy you went to your Julie's a nice change for you.
Your tea so yummy I love chicken pie and that jam tart with custard even more
yummy I love that too. Yes it's snowing here too yes it's looking grim now for
our activities next week oh dear not good. Oh well at least we know they will
still be there when the snow's gone so can make up for lost time then. Also we
know that we won't be the only ones missing out as they will all be cancelled
so no one will be going out. Well I enjoyed my cheese and bacon pastry wrap
from Greg's. Oh dear I was eating you but you were so yummy hahehehehe. I even
had your share of the bacon. I had that aero mousse. I'm now having a twirl. I
had chocolate cake this afternoon with a cuppa so my medicine in a big way and
have the best place home keeping warm for sure. Oh yeah, I forgot to say I had
my hair cut this morning so I can now see better hahahaha. OH if only that's
all it took now that really would be a miracle. Amazing wouldn't it? Well have
a good rest of the day. Love Clare xxxx