[guide.chat] Tips in the kitchen

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:03:38 +0100

Good afternoon all

When made few stews or minced beef hot pots got some left over in slow cooker I
put some in round tupper wear plastic tub with lid on and put to freeze in my
freezer.
I also put braille on my frozen dinners in freezer
for example,write in braille
cottage pie for 8 minutes high power.
After that dinner had been eaten
Guess what!
I put box in cupbard so when buy neew dinner take new box off and transfer my
dinner in to ther braille box
Good or what!

When buy loaf of bread I take some slices out and put in freezer bags inside
freezer.
That way your big loaf of bread is not going to go all green and moldy .
I do it with muffins too but always get the already sliced muffins easy for me.

I have braille on my large box of cornflakes too

For my cup of soup boxes have braille on boxes too
tomato soup or vegetable soups

the reason for this is because i get mixed up some time and pull custard sachet
out instead
easily done .

bottle of sauces are easy to reconised as tomato sauce is easy to smell and
daddy brown sauce too and vinagar is no problem strong smell

In my bathroom got basket with all bubble bath and shower gells in got braille
on them
shampoo has too
oh all organised you know
got to be in this world
last year  I used bubble bath on my hair and shampoo in bath wow got rash on my
legs in water wow
it took long time to rinse my hair because of bubble bath thinking it was
shampoo.
Oh dear not good
well not happening any more noway
Right take care