[guide.chat] Thunder storm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:50:50 +0100

Good evening all
wow got caught in the heavy rain today and i mean heavy oh wow thundered loud
wow  really wet wet wet

thankfully never went far
just to bank here tesco's for egg on toast cup of tea yummy
got my big shop in
wow put it all away then went to laungry at 1pm put my bedding towles tea
towels in one machine
in other one
my 3 pairs of jaens jumper cardigan coat other bits and bobs  fantastic
while that was doing we came in flat did few jobs my carer did

by time hour was up ran over in her umberella
put the clothes in too two dryers
then came back carer took me in car to pound shop to pass another hour
got new mop new bucket
cleaning stuff  took them home put away wrote me two cards out
and posted them in the rain
went back got all my clothes out of dryer brilliant
then carer cooked me  fish cakes mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes yummy
eaten my tea all gone now
got packet of buttons to eat later

love carol xxxx