[guide.chat] The jubilee dance

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:42:50 +0100

Good evening all. The jubilee dance was lovely we all dressed up in red white
and blue. We were all given plastic jubilee hats I brought mine home with me
and Ray and Pat gave me their's too how lovely of them. The organist was very
good you can't beat live music always the best. In the interval we had cakes. I
had a jam and cream scone, a cake with icing on and jaffer cakes which of
course were the best as they are chocolate so got my medicine there. I took my
kitkats and flask of tea as usual so I was well away today. Next week is the
last dance till September sob sob I will certainly miss it. For tea it was
Greg's pies I had a corned beef one this time so yummy. I had my aero mousse
and later will have more of those quality street chocolates I won yesterday so
my medicine in a big way. It's been a lovely sunny day here again. Love Clare