[guide.chat] The blind club

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:47:45 +0100

Good evening all. I had a lovely time at blind club as always and I got lots of
lovely cards some were home made and I could feel them not bad going. I won
Cadbury's bar and a Wispa on the dominoes so got more of that medicine for
later. We had chocolate cake with a cuppa and they all sang happy birthday to
me ah how lovely of them. For tea it was sausage with mash and beans and that
aero mousse so getting my medicine in a big way. Well I got more cards this
morning from my sister Elaine and our little Jamie and Meghan and they gave me
an audio book which I will enjoy listening too. I'm looking forward to us all
going out for a carvery on Wednesday and of course it will be lovely to catch
up with auntie Pearl. Oh Carol, I meant to say in my last message it's such
lovely news you are going to Blackpool this weekend not bad going. So happy for
you have a lovely time. Well thank you all again for the birthday wishes. Oh
Darren, that's not good you ate the chocolate you were meant to be sending to
me. You cheeky boy. Lol. Love Clare xxxx