[guide.chat] Tennis for Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 20:23:39 +0100

Hi Carol oh so happy your Andy has come through that's such lovely news. Hip
hip hurray for Andy. We hope he does well on Friday keeping everything crossed
for him. Ah that's a shame you have to celebrate on your own as he's staying
there but at least you can both make up for lost time when he gets home oh how
lovely that will be for sure we know you will be counting down the days. Well
Ray and I are going to celebrate now with lots of that all important chocolate
fix this is a good excuse for us to have even more as if we need one of course
and a glass of orange while we dance the night away as dancing prince and
princess at our very own ball as we usually do. Ah how lovely you kissed the
screen and he kissed you back. Oh when we read this lovely news Ray and I
jumped for joy and hugged each other so tightly having a big kiss and shouted
hurray hurray. Go Andy. We will celebrate now and will be thinking of you
wishing you could join us. Well Carol sweet dreams. We know we will for sure.
Love chocolaty Clare and Ray of sunshine xxxxxx