[guide.chat] Talking Tin lids

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:31:46 +0100

Good morning All.

I bought 3 silver magnet tin lids few weeks ago form the R.N.I.B
I paid £9.99
hey they are great.
I love them.

It automacally sticks to your tin or carrots or what ever,
Got 3 buttons one large button on top and two tiny ones on each side.
The tiny ones you pressed in keep them prressed in and talk
for example yu might say
tin of meatballs
Let go of the two tiny buttons then press the top large button it will play
back your voice.
The beauty of these tin lids they can be played over and over again
For example,if you do not have any meatballs left yu can go over that message
and say
Mushy peas.Brilliant.

I got 6 altogether now.

One for my carrots,one for garden peas one for beans one for stewed steak one
for soup and one for tin potatos
My friend of mine off group emma wants me to buy her a packet of three talking
tin lids for christmas this year.
Great idea.
it weill be a uesful present.
They last too.