[guide.chat] Stanley

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:45:20 +0100

Hello stan
hahahahehehehehehehe
all sounds very cosey there
Well do not know what our girls on here are going to wear to your garden party

I weill wear my long maxi black dress with silver sequins on silver cluctch bag
with black sequins on silver shoes and lots of make up to hide my wrinkles
hahahahahaha put nice bow in my hair on side
how abut that?
can't wait to see what June,senn sarah clare and phyllis and vanessa and donna
going to wear now
what date have you picked for us all?
make sure I get more food them the others shush hush don't say anything keep it
quiet hahahahahaha I will stack my party plate 2 foot high
bring extra large doggie bag with me too
Take care