[guide.chat] Stamps

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 07:51:08 +0100

Good morning Steve
wow bloody expensive now the stamps
my goodness 60 pence for first class 50 pence for second class.
Thank you for telling us that.
Steve,I am trually grateful now for getting article for the blind labels now
from R.N.I.B
you get 200 in one box works out much cheaper .
I know the labels are expensive at the moment think its over £5 now for box
but if you were to count 200  60 pences works out much more expensive .

Article for the lables are definately worth having in

wonderful to send letter by email to my friends in just minutes rather then
waiting for 3 days for a leter to arrive
this electronic service is the best thing that ever came out .
wonderful.

If Guide was never invented then believe me I would never have a computer at
all
Guide is so simple and easy to use .
speech on it fantastic
especially for deaf people like me.

If Guide went out my life would be so damn miserable and boring
I hope and pray to our good lord that Guide softwear never ever goes out or
orbit hope not

Take care