[guide.chat] Song contest

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:01:12 -0000

Yes let's hope Engelbert gets us somewhere. We have had catchy tunes in the
past but have got nowhere with them so it remains to be seen how well Engelbert
does for us. Well that's if he gets anywhere of course. Good luck to him. I
don't usually listen to the contest but I certainly will be doing this year for
Engelbert. Vanessa, thank you so much for sending the link for his song. It's
certainly different but that may be a good thing let's hope so. Love Clare