[guide.chat] Sleeping

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 20:13:27 -0000

Hi Malcolm and all, I usually sleep well but if I can't sleep I just listen to
my book. It's certainly harder though for us totally blind people to get tired
as we sit such a lot so don't get much exercise and are limited what we can do
in the day without relying on others. Also being in total darkness all the time
can't help matters much either. Oh dear the clocks go forward an hour this
Saturday so am not looking forward to an hour less of that all important beauty
sleep haha. I love it when the clocks go back an hour for the winter as that
extra hour is always much needed but don't like the hour less. I can always
tell I have lost an hour as am tired for days after. Does the clock change
affect anyone else like that? Love Clare