[guide.chat] Senn's life story

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 13:07:41 +0100

Hi senn wow loved your life story too brilliant
its giving us an outlook on life now about one and other so important
oh loved your day centre there bit like our Frank taylor centre i told
everybody previously weeks ago

I think its wonderful learning abut each other life styles in past and present

well can't wait now to hear others now after all no need to be shy any more as
this group has become more openly and now out of our shells at long last
love it all

Love Carol xxxx