[guide.chat] Senn's decorating

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 14:17:42 +0100

Hi Senn, I'm so happy your decorating is making progress even though slow but
sure. Those colours you are having sound good enough to eat to me haha. Colours
don't mean a thing to me with being totally blind from birth they just words
that don't mean anything so I never get bothered about colours. My parents can
decorate in any colour they like. It all looks good to me haha. Hope you taking
even more of that all important medicine to help you cope haha. I'm taking mine
of course. Well not much to tell as it's my quiet week. Love Clare