[guide.chat] Sarah

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 19:06:17 +0100

Hi Sarah
you seem to be let down a lot which is annoying for you.

Have you noticed at weekends they are so boring as bugger all on the box these
days

I just wish me and yu and clarre and phyllis all had tiny bit of sight that we
all can just walk out of our houses on our own with our long canes
Me and clare used to say to one and other on emails that we are still in our
cells.
If we think about it its like prison really because we all have to wait for
some one coming to take us to A and b which is right

Shall I tell you somthing here now,
because millions are now out of work there is no one wanting to volunteer for
anybody nowdays or volunteer in centres clubs or what ever
have you noticed that?
wouldn't it be nice if neighbours in clare's street and phyllis's street and
mien and yours came up to us and asked if we all need some help
not like that nowdays
very weird
take care

From: Sarah Mellor - Email Address: sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 02/07/2011 18:47
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Tennis final

HI Carol.

So glad you enjoyed the final and all those yummy goodies goodness I always eat
a lot when I'm i'm in as well. Its a shame julie has gone out so you can't go
over there as the childreln are at a sleep-over oh I loved those days and the
midnight feasts and talking till the early hours in the morning. Not a lot
going on here today as I couldn't get a lift to a folk thing in a park a friend
let me down.  Need to find some better friends I think.  Got pork and leek
sausages and roasties in the oven and might watch a DVD of Gordon to cheer me
up. Its not nice being on your own but soon Andy will be back with you and
wining and dining you that will be so lovely and we're so glad he text you.
Gordon sends his love and big Scottish hugs to a Scottish brother and told him
to keep his cheeks up and keep smiling.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxx