[guide.chat] Sara and Jamie's voices

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 09:13:47 +0100

Good morning   Sara and Jamie
wow that was fantastic hip hip horray
now we all know what Jamie sounds like oh you have a posh voice Jamie
hahahehehehehe
Sara your so funny hahahahahaha hey guys what kind of microwaphone do you have
only mine is absolutely crap and mean crap one hahahahaha
I would love a brilliant one like yours nice and clear

Where do you get them from and how much?
I want one now
so I can sing a christmas song on it for you all nearer the time  knowing me it
weill probably pour it down with rain and thunder and lightening when i do
decide to sing hahahehehehehehe
Hey listen to this
I am very excited because on Tuesday 6th of September
England and Wales are playing wow
England will definetely win
oops sorry Vanessa but its my personal opinion there

oh wow can't wait now

hope everybody els on here is going to watch that football hope so

Now we have sara and Jamies voice and vanessa and malcolms and herolds
come on you lot get talking on voice mails after all.we ar brothers and sisters
on here

Well going for my bath and wash my hair now going to Henshaws after 11am
back at 4pm
hope so depends on our Mathew if he gets his skates on and makes a move know
what kids are like once in macdonalds

right all have nice day chat tonight

Hey Sara Tracie barlow tells stev she is pregnant and loses the baby in an
episode oh dear not good is it?
producer is a spoilt sport
new baby would of been the making of that Tracie
oh well never mind
right going now chat tonight

All have nice day