[guide.chat] Sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 23:39:08 +0100

Hi sara vitalive organisation take blind people abroad but of course you have
to pay for carer
think i have spelt it right
try again
vitalive
nearly
but yes,they have a wonderful time abroad
the carer stays with you right through it all
do lots of activities and swimming and all sorts
expensive of corse
you can go if your determine
take care

From: Sarah Mellor - Email Address: sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/07/2011 23:25
Sent To: Carol O'Connor, guide Chat List - Email Address:
missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx, guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Sara

HI Carol.

OH taht's so lovely your sister STeller is taking you out next week to the pub
and shopping as well since Julia is away I bet your'e missing her. Oh I haven't
been abroad for ages Spain is lovely. My friend Adam's gran goes there thee
times a year for a month each time only coming home for two weeks in between
this is throughout the summer i'd love to go some-where hot in the Winter the
only Winter I like is Donna of course hahaha. Taht's also my favourite kind of
kibab.  Thanks for reminding me about the voice memo thansk also VAnnessa P for
yours which I've saved and will listen to tonight when I've caught up with
emails.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxx