[guide.chat] Sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 17:11:22 +0100

Good afternoon sara
Yes been busy actually spoke to my lovely stella on phone she making plans for
next wednsday.
Now carer is on holiday all next week in spain
Stella is taking me to a pub called Costas in town then to Bon march they have
sale on white tee shirts with silver glitter on neck if you buy one its £10 but
if you buy two its only £15 wow that is great bargain only works out at
£750 each wow great bargain so looking forward to it now
i love it when she makes plans for me
Sara when it tells you to record you have to be very quick believe me
after recorded your voice you then enter it wiell tell you what you want to do
so press number two after you have saved it
to send it as email
oh yes forgot after you have recored your voice press escape that saves your
voice then go in to menue press number to to play your message
oh weill have to look again forgot a bit
have a look later on
take care
Love Carol x.x.x.x..