[guide.chat] Rug making

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:23:45 -0000

Good morning phyllis
wow aren't you fantastic  going to make lovely rugs wow
what about writing saying
China on rug for vanessa?sounds nice
they have dragon to respesent china
but should imagine that is hard

Our julie is getting yu some Red wool next week.

Would you like that?
Let me know please .

Bet your loving it now being free from jail hahahehehhehehe
life is too precious enjoy it

Phyllis you wiell laugh at this now told you how slow I am well believe it or
not still on my first cussion started months ago
like a slow boat to china hahahehehehehehe
better slow then stopping at least i am trying
got big squares on mine wonder if people on here all have nice hobbies such as
knitting or sewing etc
my friend emma off group does knitting plain squares then sewed them together
for blankets for old peoples homes for the winter for them to put over there
knees in the home ah that is lovely of her
Have a lovely day going to garden centre back at 5.30pm
tell you all about it when get back
be good now phyllis you don't want to end up back in block h now do
you?hahahahahahaha