[guide.chat] Poor Phyllis,

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 08:28:01 +0100

 good morning phyllis
Oh shocked your daughters not even geting you birthday card for god sake cards
not expensive now
are they?
surely one card wouldn't of broke the bank now
would it?
yes they want you wehn they need somthing
not daft are they?

hey phyllis us all on here weill spoil you at christmas instead
Hows that!
us brothers and sisters will all get you christmas cards
put your family to shame won't it?

I weill make you nice christmas card i know our vanessa weill too
so you will have lots of cards to come

Hope your day is nice today

hope its sunny up their in Devon
hope that neighbour took you to Asda yesterday in car

just think about yourself from now on phyllis
going now
Love Carol xxxx