[guide.chat] Poem

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 10:31:39 +0100

 are times in our days of our lives when things go wrong,
Do not mope, but sing a cheerful song.
When walking life's dangerous burdensome highway,

Have faith, hold your head up high and pray.
When the sky of life is gloomy and dark,
Just think of the glowing rainbow and God's holy Divine radiant spark.
When you are having trouble and comflict and negative thoughts swirl around in
your mind,
Just remember God is everywhere and His solace and comfort is so easy to find.
When things go wrong, have a smile on your face,
For God knows to heal body and renew the spirit in a warm reassuring embrace.